Skip to content

Homepage Forums DietDoc Weight loss coach Daniel with Diet Doc

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel Simonian – Diet Doc Weight loss Coach

Hello!

Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is coach Daniel. I am an accomplished coach with over 14 years of experience not only helping individuals achieve their weight loss goals but also keeping the weight off! Whether you are wanting to lose weight, build muscle or simply live a healthy lifestyle I am here to help. I have a true passion for changing lives through health and fitness. When I was 16 years old, I won a National Soccer Championship Title and went on to place 2nd in the World losing against Turkey in the World finals. In my 20’s I competed in the Men’s Physique Bodybuilding division and hold the title as former Mr. Southern California following after my Grandfather which won Mr. California in 1952. After all these years, Wall-street Journal just posted an article about my grandfather with the subject line: “Fittest Man in the World”. I not only have experience in pharmaceuticals but also nutraceuticals. In my early and late 20’s, I assisted with the creation of over 20 different products including protein powders and fat burners. With all of my experience and personal success, you will not need to look any further as it is nearly impossible to find someone of my caliber.

Feel Free to contact me directly.
      I work Mon-Friday from 9:00 am PST – 5:00 pm PST.

Call or text: 858-247-3027
      Email: daniel@dietdoc.com

The weight is over,
      Daniel

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Weight loss coach Daniel with Diet Doc
Your information:

Scroll To Top