Diet Doc Lean Aminos is a powerful weight loss combination of essential amino acids and vitamins that work together for increased fat burning, an increased metabolic rate, lean muscle preservation, energy level stabilization, and blood sugar regulation. Our amino acid supplements make weight loss easier by combining critical elements that each tackle a different diet obstacle.
How Do Amino Acids Help Weight Loss?
Diet Doc’s team of medical and nutritional experts have specifically formulated this amino acid therapy with accelerated weight loss in mind by using an exclusive blend of the best ingredients on the market:
- Methionine: This is an essential amino acid for weight loss because of its fat-dissolving component. It also reduces the amount of fat deposited in the liver.
- Inositol: Inositol is a lipotropic that breaks down stored areas of fat via the body’s metabolic process. Inositol works like a vitamin and ensures that the body is still receiving its nutritional needs throughout the metabolic process, while allowing fat stores to be released and used up.
- Choline: Choline reduces body fat percentage by increasing the rate of lipolysis, which allows the body to burn more fat that it would at its typical metabolic rate.
- Carnitine: This is a substance produced by the liver and kidneys which converts body fat into energy. Carnitine’s benefits are many, including its ability to reduce body fat, increase muscle mass, improve stamina and strength, and lessen fatigue.
- Arginine: Arginine is a critical amino acid for weight loss that works by changing into nitric oxide, a neurotransmitter that helps improve circulation. Arginine improves workout performance and muscle recovery time, which helps speed up the fat burning process.
In addition to vital amino acids that aid the weight loss process, Diet Doc Lean Aminos also includes essential vitamins and minerals that assist in fat loss and weight management:
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) converts carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) assists in cell function and boosts metabolism by releasing the energy from proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) helps to maintain blood sugar levels by converting stored carbohydrates into glucose. It also stimulates the thyroid and reduces the level of water retention throughout the body.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) regulates the fat-storing hormone cortisol. It also boosts the properties of carnitine for increased fat elimination.
- Chromium controls blood sugar, reduces carbohydrate cravings, and increases lean muscle.
Diet Doc Lean Aminos is safe for long-term use, contains no harmful ingredients, and can be combined with any of Diet Doc’s other great prescription weight loss aids to help boost your results. Each proven weight loss ingredient in this amino acid supplement is formulated to give you maximum results and help you achieve your weight loss goals safely and consistently. And because we always produce our prescription weight loss medications in a FDA-approved compounding pharmacy in the U.S., you can rest easy knowing your medication is safe, effective, and high-quality.
Ready to Try Amino Acids for Weight Loss?
Diet Doc Lean Aminos is just one of the innovative weight loss aids you’ll have access to when you begin your Diet Doc medical weight loss program. We’ll begin by reviewing your health history to create your personalized diet and prescription plan, and we’ll even put your medication in the mail on the same day as your doctor consultation so you can get started reaching your goals as soon as possible.
At Diet Doc, all patients gain unlimited access to the best minds in the business. Diet Doc patients see a 98% success rate on average when all doctor and nutritional consultations are kept. Contact us today to get started with Diet Doc Lean Aminos by scheduling a free, confidential consultation with one of our leading medical weight loss doctors.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY
Join the 55,000 Diet Doc patients who met their weight loss goals by signing up for your free consultation today.